Music from last week's gig

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 21 22:27:37 CEST 2010

ibi sum wrote:
>> Listening to this was like walking through the slightly deserted streets of the
>> city around 10pm or so :)
>
> Well then, so what you're saying is that it takes a serious load of
> horse-power to get the 'hot hundreds in the crowded streets' like .. ?

What I'm saying, is that this music sounds like what you hear, the pace of
footsteps, the echo of distant machinery (building goes on all hours), the
steady hums of the rhythms of the city, people, traffic, the great music machine.

By making music, one brings the soul to those who cannot hear it.

Tony (HB)