happy birthdays(s)

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 14 02:10:29 CEST 2010

Thanks everyone! I finally hit the big 3-0 and can't really believe it! :-)

Yet I still frequently get ID-ed when buying beer and wine with my
weekly food shop, although not so often when I have my daughter with
me!

Nobody believes I'm 30 though. Must be vegetarianism combined with all
that hard drinkin... heh! I'm sure it'll catch up with me one day.

For what it's worth, it's taken me until this evening (Tuesday) to
feel anywhere near properly recovered from my party on Saturday night
- which was only a small one really. I certainly can't "have it large"
like I used to without paying the price.

I may have reached a turning point though - having it small(er) seems
quite a lot more appealing these days, and for the most part I'm quite
glad to do that.

Does that mean I've reached maturity or something? I sincerely hope not!

Happy birthday to Martin too - I forgot we're neighbours! :-D

Cheers,

~Dave