Uk bill ..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 8 15:35:08 CEST 2010

Gert van Santen wrote:
> I'm affraid I have to conclude that no country in the world is a
> democracy.

I've been typing this for evar ;)

In this supposed global recession, my own council, who are in millions
of debt, managed to raid the Robert the Bruce Common Good Fund for an
estimated £125,000 for a commissioned statue of Rob outside the
Marischal College which, to rub salt in our eyes, is being refurbished
at a cost which will be over £100,000,000 to accommodate...the council
workers. To deepen the gash before rubbing in some vinegar, their old
(disgusting, but functional) building just across the road is being
demolished, at unknown cost, but needless to say that it will be very
expensive, due to the twats building this monstrosity tightly around an
ancient, beautiful listed building that must be protected at all costs!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marischal_College

So. As they deny small amounts of money to local charities, community
and goodwill projects, they are blowing all the money on things to
distract your attention, as you walk past their <extremely> lavish
office space!

You gotta laugh, or get angry ;)