I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 8 07:21:40 CEST 2010

> In so many ways, I see the freedom the internet created for content
> creators slowly eroding.  The pendulum is definitely swinging back to
> closed paradigms and limited channels.

Thats because it has always - always - been about the *Hardware*.  The
Internet opened a big gap in this because multi-variate hardware types
suddenly became co-equivalent, but now that the content providers are
producing their own hardware, it becomes less and less of a factor.
He who builds the hardware, controls the content.

;
--
Jay Vaughan