I promise I'll get rid of the sig

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 8 00:11:26 CEST 2010

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Don't get too hooked up on the purported freedom of the internet. A
> lot of it is just anarchy. It was going to be regulated at some point
> anyway, and in typical American fashion, it's companies that do it.

In Soviet UK, a creepy man-thing called Peter is doing it before he gets
his ass kicked for being in the pockets of the corps.
Peter is creepy (not you) ;)

All this scare crap about being cut off.
I'll keep downloading my retrospective TV programs and series when I
want to watch them from torrents or whatever medium. Supposedly that's
'illegal' by some idiots reckoning that the BBC dutifully printed, but
how can it be? The argument that I should buy the DVD when it comes out
if I want to 'own' a TV series or documentary is stupid. I could have
just as easily recorded it off the live telly when it was on, so, what?

Duh.

This 'law' is more unpopular than both the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions...