I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 7 20:39:51 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:

> But, yeah. Computing is changing.
>
> Way cool.

I am not so sure that it is 'way cool'.  I definitely dont like the new
model where everyone has to bow to the whims of the app store vendor.  That
looks more like the old record company model to me than any kind of
'innovation'.

Apple is changing the way developers create software by basically turning
them into slaves to its whims.  Microsoft, obviously, loves this idea so
when the new Windows Mobile OS comes out they are doing the same thing...

this could get very bad very quickly for anyone who wants to create
software.

Tony