I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 7 20:21:41 CEST 2010

On Apr 7, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Ron West wrote:

>> Any initial opinions from someone actually using one, would be
>> appreciated
>
> that would be me. i think the laptop will be all but dead in a few
> years. as processors get faster this thing is going to be a huge game
> changer.

but... in a few years what type of os do you think it will be running?
a lot of peoples fears are the simplified mobile os will take over the
more complex desktop os for a majority of users. The negatives I see
with that is hardware and software for us content creators will rise
in cost since the market for those things will shrink.