new track

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 22 03:22:20 CEST 2009

If your on my twitter for facebook, you already hear this one.  I did
some tweaks to it, and thought I would post it up here.

This track is interesting from a work flow perspective.  Its unusual
for me, in that I used nothing but software synths (actually, its like
a commercial for NI Komplete..) and also used Reaper as the DAW.

It is certainly not done yet (the drum part, particularly, needs work)
but its good to get the bar's perspective when your not quite sure
where to go next.

http://www.noisetheorem.com/files/InvasiveSpecies.mp3

Tony