Keys are so uncool

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 12 17:56:47 CEST 2009

Andrew Robinson wrote:
> Well I would say 'Vote for the Pirate Party', as we are dedicated to
> properly protecting personal data.... but since you're not on the
> list, you can't :P

Ah. But, no, but, yeah, but, no. I am on the list, as I tried to point
out, even though I've refused to fill it out for so long, simply as a
matter of principal and common sense. What I should really do is fill
out the next one with false or altered information, that way, I can be
sure my government is the source of my leaked info ;)

This says it all, especially page 2 (clicking next at the bottom)

http://www.seered.co.uk/electoral_rolls.htm

I would vote Pirate Party, particularly if there was a local candidate.
I still don't like the name, it's like calling the BNP, the -KILL ALL
THE WHITE ENGLISH PARTY-, hehe.
Yes, I can still vote, even though I don't fill out those
self-incriminating forms any more. That's what it always was. Fill this
out honestly and we'll f'ck you over till you die.

The threats to remove one from the list if you don't hand it back are
obviously ridiculous, as my household proves. They sell this list, the
more entries the better.