Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of...

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 7 23:01:33 CEST 2009

The Dong wrote:
> Elderberries!
> Bit quiet today.

I just made another nice soup, Burger Broth!

Onions
Leek
Tatties (potaters, brand new from the plot)
Courgettes (fresh plot)
Beef stock
Veggie stock
Handful of soaked, partially cooked pearl barley (I microwave for 6
minutes or so in plain water)
Ground Pepper (red, black, white to taste)
Szechuan pepper salt (make some) about a teaspoon
A burger (fried and mashed up, use some haggis for more flavour)

Fry onion and leek and tatties sliced up in skins courgettes, deseeded,
until just soft. Chuck in stock and water as required, pearl barley and
seasoning's. Boil/simmer for shit (50 minutes or so), then add fried
burger (or mince, or some haggis) and simmer for a wee while.

Eat. Drink. Shit and piss.
But not in same container ;)

Goes well with a bottle of cabernet saugignon :)