drooooidddd apps

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 12 21:21:43 CET 2009

On Nov 12, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> android must-have apps?  "reddit is fun", of
> course. :)  mine is an email, phone, and navigation device, in that
> order .. don't really have much else on it.
>
> for the iphone which is mostly a web-browser and games machine in our
> household, i'm mostly having a lot of fun with Sun Vox lately, but it
> does take a fair bit of time getting it all set up.

I got my Droid and it is the shiznit, so far I like it better than my
iPhone. Android 2.0 and the hardware is kind of like a grown up
version of the iPhone :)

I kind of have a similar situation - Droid for email/phone/work stuff
and iPhone for play.

Google really needs to fix up the pop/imap/exchange application, I's
really so-so compared to the g-mail app. I really don't understand why
people can't make full featured mail apps on these devices, it's like
they leave out features on purpose...