well, I made it.

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 24 17:09:44 CEST 2009

> Supposedly, jet lag is caused, in part, by irregular eating and sleeping
> affecting the body clock. If you deprive yourself of food just before
> you leave, then eat the proper meal after the journey and sleeping
> (usually breakfast), the lag doesn't happen.

read the same advice before I left.  I think there are other factors...

After I found my seat, a guy asked me if I would switch seats with his
girlfriend because she was way at the front of the plane.  My brain want
'front of the plane means you get out quicker' so I took it.

I ended up in the middle  of two HUGE women, and behind a row of children.
 Oh, and the movie screens (which RAN ALL  NIGHT) were just in front of
them.  Light makes it impossible for me to sleep.  Oh, and did I mention the
guy i the window seat to my left that decided to watch the sun rise?  Very
considerate of him.

There is only so much German Infomercials a person can watch.