Akai APC40

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 17 10:57:35 CEST 2009

punkdISCO schreef:

> Yeah, it is a really nice package and that is a fab price.  Like you, I wont
> be buying one; I don't tend to 'jam' enough to justify it.
>
> Would love to have a play on one..

I need something that will take the few musical ideas I get and
immediately store them somewhere. It would involve a computer, which is
an extra expense of course, but perhaps I'll get a new one when Windows
7 comes out (so I get an OEM license that I'll use elsewhere and upgrade
the XP license I already have). Then I'd have this computer left, which
is a nice system for some audio work (2.2 GHz Athlon 64, 2.5 GB RAM).

- Peter