Akai APC40

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 17 10:43:22 CEST 2009

punkdISCO schreef:
> Hey Gert
>
>> I have one on order. I've sold a couple of little gadgets and
>> effects boxes to pay for it. Looking forward to get it. 19th of
>> May it says at the Thomann site. :-)
>
> Cool!  It looks like a truck load of fun and, a must have if you use Live in
> any sort of interactive way.  I use Live probably 80% like a regular DAW (in
> the Arrangement View) and only 20% in the Session View..
>
> But Im sure any playing with one will result in a instant purchase..  Best I
> keep away!!

Hehehe... I'm using Live more and more as my only music tool, and
I decided the APC will be worth the investment. I still use all
my other gear and software, but mostly to create audio loops,
samples and effects with specific sounds. As soon as it's all in
Live, there is sooooooooo much you can do - just love it. If I
only had a little bit more time to actually make some music.....

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n