Harry's game: Clannad vs. Celtic Woman

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 9 20:32:08 CET 2009

Peter,

   I'd agree with you, both good, but clannad have the better sound in
this case,

FWIW, you should also check out Medieval Baebes ;-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAjGQXPh73s&feature=related

And Loreena McKennitt ;-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU_Tn-HxULM&feature=related

I like first because of the medieval style music (there's a SUPERB
version of Gaudette on Youtube) and the second because she mixes
celtic and sort of middle-east styles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXtrqHrHcI8
).

Paul