Time and Work

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 7 15:10:34 CET 2009

Hey Gert - sorry to hear about your busyness and general absence from the
Bar.  Same for me really; cant remember that last time I did less than 60
hours in a week.  1 in 3 are over 70.

Think that frustrates me about this is how it affects your 'free' time.
Even when you are not working, you have little lust for life (or music) as
you are so drained.

But hey, it will improve shortly I hope.

> Cheerio, dudes! Enjoy the weekend!

And you dude.  Will be firing up my studio shortly and hoping for some
inspiration..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"