RPM'09 Album - "Headmelt" by LX Nen

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 6 18:48:33 CET 2009

Andrew, you re welcome ...

Thank you, you!, for the good music and explanations
it s well appreciated and I take notes :) .
I didn t expect  that you used Reason 4 cause in general I recognised
when musician(s) use it but it wasn t the case for your album  ...

thank you for the sample of a Tampura, I love this sound ...
It was used in one song( i don t remember the name of it ) in the
synthesizer compilation album ( i dont know if you know them:
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/custodianguard/Album%202/?action=view&current=Cover-46.jpg),
maybe one of your songs should be on the next one ( if there is one )

:D

Cheers
Romain

Romain