RPM'09 Album - "Headmelt" by LX Nen

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 4 22:40:13 CET 2009

On Mar 2, 2009, at 7:57 , Andrew Robinson wrote:

> http://www.lxnen.com/Headmelt.zip

I love it! Really one of the best pieces of work heard here.

Up for my second listen right now. I had it one whilst writing a
proposal, so wasn't listening so consciously most of the time, but at
times I looked up and thought... hey that's cool... who's that? Oooh
yeah it's still that album! :)

Very good. Not predictable and quite original and well produced. The
sound is messy in some cases, but in a good way. The notes and
harmonies are non-obvious. Very impressive.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL