An Android Developers Tale ..

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 3 23:43:52 CET 2009

Enums are bad on android .. naughty in fact. And yes, a sudden audience
inspires new realms ...

J.

On Mar 3, 2009 9:08 PM, "Peter Korsten" <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

ibi sum schreef:

> In the last few weeks I've teamed up with Chris Hager of 4feets.com to >
do some Android hacking,...
Cool! Is that Java? The style convention used seems to suggest so,
although the SDK is not using enums... naughty. ;)

> Thought maybe you guys might be interested in this .. it sure has been > a
blast watching the hig...
There's no more greater satisfaction than other people happily using
software.

Well, as far as writing software goes, there are other things that can
be quite satisfying. :)

- Peter