Dein Daybreak -- new track

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 3 09:40:01 CET 2009

Thank you Gert, I will certainly look into that.

funny that you say that about the catchiness -- it's older than "Angel
of Berlin" and when we first played the demo to friends, it was the
first track they all liked more than any other... now it seems
"Angel.." is superseding it? I got some very good feedback from many
many people. Let's see where we can take this whole project...!

Kai