RPM Final, Final Deadline Approaches!

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 2 12:52:04 CET 2009

That's it, time is up!

I've take it upon myself to collated, compiled posted the Music Bar
RPM09 album (and my own album too, all with 34 minutes to spare!).

6 tracks by 4 artists was a bit less than we'd hoped for initially,
but it's over the 35 minute minimum, and there's some really good
stuff on there (not my ones, obviously!).

If you want to burn (or just download) your own copy, the tracklisting is:

-------------------------------

MUSICBAR RPM09

01 | STRELLIS
				Fugitive in a frozen wilderness
02 | DEGO
				A polite tale about a seven foot mute
03 | FRACTALES12
				Eyes Flowers
04 | LX NEN
				Icemelt
05 | FRACTALES12
				rmp2009trip1_g
06 | LX NEN
				Bast

You can grab the Strellis and Dego ones in wav format from the ftp
site, the Fractales 12 ones are from mp3 links posted on the list (I
went with the newer mp3 of "Eyes Flowers" rather than the earlier wav
version on the ftp) and the LX Nen ones are in the zip bundle I posted
earlier.

Can the owner of the music bar RPM profile please log in and add the
'date CD posted' info to the profile please?

Phew! Time for a cup of tea, and a LOT of sleep!

- Andy_R