RPM Final, Final Deadline Approaches!

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 2 01:00:07 CET 2009

Well, the official deadline for the RPM challenge has passed, what
with it being March now, but we still have half a day to try and wrap
things up, because we are allowed until midday on Monday to get it in
the post. I'm tweaking my tracks right down to the wire for my own RPM
album, and will probably be going to the post office in just under 12
hours from now.

Can we get the a bar album together by then? So far we have 3 tracks
on the ftp site, from Dego, Strellis and Factales 12. I'll be
uploading at least 1 of the 3 LX Nen tracks I'm working on that go at
90bpm, so that makes at least 4 if not 6 tracks. The minimum to
qualify for the challenge is 10 tracks adding up to at least 35
minutes. If we can round up 4,5 or 6 more, then I'll be happy to burn
and post the bar CD it along with mine (we could even scrape a few
more hours if we can find someone over the Atlantic to post it for
us).

I know some of you have half-finished tracks, some of you had
alternatives, and I'm sure some of you can spare a few minutes to jam.
I managed to do a whole album last year in just 24 hours, and found
working under pressure immensely rewarding, so I urge you all to give
it one last push and make this happen!

My solo RPM album is coming together at long last (6 tracks finalised,
3 done but need tweaks, 1 still to arrange and mix, then sort artwork,
come up with a track order, and master it... gulp!). I think I'll be
pulling an all-nighter on it...

- Andy_R