New Track - The Experience

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 19 14:45:10 CEST 2009

Thanks Romain. J

I am going to try to sit down again with the track this weekend and the
plan is to shorten it by at least one minute and add slight variations
to both parts before and after the breakdown.

Regards,

Declan.

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Romain / rXg
Sent: 19 June 2009 12:24
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: New Track - The Experience

Declan,

I really love the ambiance of your song ( it s really relax!!! :) ) ...

It s true that the guitar makes me think a bit of my style which is
funny for me to hear :)

Otherwise I don't think the guitar is too repetitive but what I do think
is maybe the song itself which   seems to be  a bit too long ...

but you are the only captain on your boat or spaceship to take decisions
aren't you ;) ?

Anyhow well done dude !!!!!!

Romain

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Gorman, Declan