New Track - The Experience

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 19 13:23:38 CEST 2009

Declan,
I really love the ambiance of your song ( it s really relax!!! :) ) ...
It s true that the guitar makes me think a bit of my style which is funny
for me to hear :)

Otherwise I don't think the guitar is too repetitive but what I do think is
maybe the song itself which   seems to be  a bit too long ...
but you are the only captain on your boat or spaceship to take decisions
 aren't you ;) ?

Anyhow well done dude !!!!!!

Romain

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Gorman, Declan <declan_gorman at moduslink.com
> wrote:

>  My first time to sit down at my DAW in a few weeks resulted in a new down
> tempo track called The Experience<http://degomusic.net/mp3/dego/dego_The_Experience.mp3>.
> Check it out and let me know what you think.
>

> Enjoy!
>
> Declan.

Romain