Netbooks part 2

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 12 21:32:44 CEST 2009

Ok, so I ordered a 10.1 inch aspire one netbook today.  Its got 1GB in
it, but can be expanded to 2 with the right chip.

So..now the next question is OS.

I bougt it with XP as I would like to have the option for that should
I need it.  I am leaning toward Ubuntu, but then I loose the
possibility to run Evernote on it which is of primary importance to
me.

Given that, I am seriosly considering the hackintosh route.  That
would get me evernote and access to OSX apps (for what that is worth).

Ideas? I havnt tried evernote under wine yet, so that coud be an
option too.  Anyone here hackintoshing?

Tony