Netbooks

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 11 01:35:57 CEST 2009

It's funny cuz it's not really that, it's the fanboys that are the
ones really complaining now because they are getting lower quality
apple products. Products where apple has lowered their standards.
Since Apple is shit ass popular now they got to get their prices down
but of course not make the products look cheaper. So they spec them
with lower quality parts and the 10 year old girls* and soccer moms of
course don't give a damn. But all us damn designers just want a screen
that does not look like poo :(

Now they took the macbook and even made it pro! Really, does that make
any sense at all...?  damn NeoApple.

I love, love, love, my new 17" but I wish there was a secret apple
site that sold real Apple quality pro machines.

* no offense to 10 year old girls you guys are cool, stop listening to
Brittany Spears though more Janice Joplin.