Netbooks

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 11 01:21:21 CEST 2009

The problem is the apple fanboy base.  Apple realizes they have this
hoard of mindless over caffinated devotees who will buy any slag they
put out and praise its wonders.  Further, if you dare publicly
critisise apple, they will swiftly beat you down with 10 year old
misconceptions and fud.

Apple is the scientology of consumer goods.

Tony