Netbooks

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 11 01:22:37 CEST 2009

On Jun 10, 2009, at 5:39 AM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> > but OMG!! I CANT INSTALL THE IFART APP!!!! OHHH NOOOOOOOS!!!!
>

> No synths on Blackberry or PalmPre.
>
> Do I need synths on my phone?  No.  I do not.
>
> You might.  But I dont.

anyway my point was that the iPhone rocks for mail and web stuff. Get
an iPod Touch :D

The iPhone 3G ASS is kinda bull, really I'm gonna pay 499 for a
compass and some video/audio stuff? Yes the speed is great, but for
dev purposes apps are going to have to stay compatible with the 3G and
older gen so right now it's a moot point.

S you apple.