Kurzweil k2500 & k2600

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 6 23:16:25 CEST 2009

Go for the 2600 if you can.  It has the KDFX as standard, and you
would be missing out without that.

I used to have a K2000 a while back.   I really loved programming with
VAST.    You can really get in and do some amazing things.

The polyphony is low by modern standards,  but the sound is still
current and unique in my opinion.

Tony