Maschine ist zet Gut

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 15 14:38:06 CEST 2009

Really good to hear such a positive review of it.  I have been one of those
waiting for someone else to take the chance before I jumped in..

Would you say it truly does give you the MPC experience?  Could you have the
control surface not in front of a computer and get along using it completely
independently?

Tony