Watchmen

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 11 11:47:47 CEST 2009

Andy Tarpinian schreef:

> Also check out Push, it was a lot better than I thought it would be.
> Comic booky movie with characters that feel developed and a great
> location, hong kong.

A film we saw recently and enjoyed was Terminator 4. You'd think that
n-th instalment of a series can't possibly be good, but this one bucks
the trend.

Not so, unfortunately, Transformers 2 and, to a lesser extent, Ice Age
3. Transformers 2 is just brain dead, it lacks the clever wit of the
first one and the only scene really worth watching is when Megan Fox
is... doing something... on top of a motorcycle, and shows off her figure.

Ice Age 3 is kinda cute, but silly: the jokes are getting a bit old, or
too obscure since the obvious ones have already been exhausted. The 3D
makes up for it a bit, though.

- Peter