What makes you puke?

Enrique EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 10 17:21:52 CET 2009

> Zebbug (which means 'olive') is a village a bit further away, some 2 km
> as the duck flies (we don't have crows, but we do have ducks), and
> they're a bit more obsessed with loud bangs. Their 'petards' rattle our
> windows. Mind, across that distance.

This is what I like the most, the loud bang. Those 8' lenght series of
pètards triggered ... aaah feeling it live.
More than fireworks at the beach. On the other side, the fireworks at
midnight in the beach reveal far more useful when your young and begin to
hang out with gals. But that's another poing...hehehe

Peter: glad great to disvover what you maltesse guys do with fireworks :)