Be Warned...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 18 18:40:23 CET 2009

If I may chime in on this...

Basically, this is a whole big row about nothing.  Seriously.  If your
creating content that you dont want others to have control of, you
should be smarter than to post it on the internet.  The second you
release content of any kind into the wild, your control of it is
effectively gone.  Even if you think you can find every site that ends
up with a cached copy and issue legal take down noticies, there will
still be place you cant find it or entities who you cannot associate a
person with to issue a notice to.

Beyond that, there is the fact that I would bet 99% of all content on
facebook is absolutely worthless to anyone except the user and their
direct friends.  anyone who can find any possible use for my twitter
feeds is welcome to them...

Anyone who thinks they have control on the internet is wrong.

Tony