Audioinstallation

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 18 16:02:29 CET 2009

"yes of course! very intense film. my girlfriend used to live in that
apartment where he freaks out under the shower..."

Really damn !!!!! btw I really like it too ...

Good luck for this project it sounds very nice and interesting ...
( it will be nice to  do the same thing with screens ;) more closer you get
more abstract goes the picture/video [just an idea] ... )

If you do more videos let us know :)
Romain

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:25 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> Helo Romain,
>
> thanks for the kind words!
>
> On 16. Feb 09, at 18:23 , Romain / rXg wrote:
>
> > It looks cool  , I think about hallucinations (voices) of what can
> > get schizophrenic people ... ;),
>
> yes, nice to get yet another interpretation -- to the people there it
> was more like voices that were trying to tell them stories they
> couldn't understand. As you see in the video they got really into it.
>
> THe idea is that if you get close to the speaker, the sound dies away,
> to make it even harder to identify what the voices are saying.
>

> > Did you see the movie :
> >
> > "The white sound" (Das weisse Rauschen) ?
>
> yes of course! very intense film. my girlfriend used to live in that
> apartment where he freaks out under the shower...
>

> > Cool project i like it very much :)
> >

> thank you very much!
>
> Kai

Romain