Audioinstallation

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 16 23:25:55 CET 2009

Helo Romain,

thanks for the kind words!

On 16. Feb 09, at 18:23 , Romain / rXg wrote:

> It looks cool  , I think about hallucinations (voices) of what can
> get schizophrenic people ... ;),

yes, nice to get yet another interpretation -- to the people there it
was more like voices that were trying to tell them stories they
couldn't understand. As you see in the video they got really into it.

THe idea is that if you get close to the speaker, the sound dies away,
to make it even harder to identify what the voices are saying.

> Did you see the movie :
>
> "The white sound" (Das weisse Rauschen) ?

yes of course! very intense film. my girlfriend used to live in that
apartment where he freaks out under the shower...

> Cool project i like it very much :)

thank you very much!

Kai