Be Warned...

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 17 19:12:52 CET 2009

The thing is though, that they could've catered for such problems in less privacy intruding ways than they have done. Why they need to have the rights to publish in any way they see fit is beyond me.

Why they think that it's ok to require me to let them use of all my data and personal info for marketing (or anything else for that matter) is simply beyond me - and I don't get why so few really care about this.

/Søren