deadmau5 lets you remix his tracks ..

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 16 18:07:41 CET 2009

> The album I'm listening to is amazingly boring tho. I think hype on
> electronic music has reached a whole new level. I heard of him a while
> ago as being "a couple of DB above anyone else" and the whole fuzz about
> the fruity loop issue but now that I'm giving "random album title" a
I agree.  There is a lot of really great electronic music (of all sub-genres) out there right now that are really really good.  (Some of which I posted a while ago).  I wouldn't put him in that category at all.  I seriously think the hype is probably more about that stupid mouse head-gear than anything else :-)

If you caught him in the Future Music video talking about his production skills, you'll get a good picture of what kind of hot-air he is riding on.  I had to turn it off when he started to rant about "buffer latencies" in Live, which ended up basically being his description of a sidechain compression he had setup.  Complete BS.

mohsen