deadmau5 lets you remix his tracks ..

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 16 17:40:47 CET 2009

Hey J.

It's a nice marketing push, although a/b mixing (and not remixing)
tracks from the same album isn't really of much interest IMHO.

The album I'm listening to is amazingly boring tho. I think hype on
electronic music has reached a whole new level. I heard of him a while
ago as being "a couple of DB above anyone else" and the whole fuzz about
the fruity loop issue but now that I'm giving "random album title" a
spin, I just feel like shooting myself in the head. Even early 90's
techno seemed more evolved.

While we're on ipoo topic, I remember you mentioning an app that was
nice to browse jams and get bits out of it... do you remember which one
? I basically look for something that I can use to listen to 1h+ files
(movie audio for one thing) and tag sections to export later. If that
could happen with one click, that'd be even better !

Would that work ? It's be great to do on the go rather than sitting for
long time at home to do the same thing. If not, I might even be willing
to develop something like that.

Thanks
Marc