the universe strikes back

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 3 17:40:05 CET 2009

Well I m not pro war ...
But I'm against stupidity which means sometimes against myself too...
Now war against stupid people is a pain in the ass and ask a lot of efforts
by all means ...
Cause they seem to be the majority ...  making war without war is quite
tricky ...
but I understand conspirators and their way of acting  sometimes ...

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM, ibi sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

> >Peace sells but who is buying ?
>
> Peace is the default state.  It takes effort to make war.
>

> On 12/2/09, Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:
> > My feeling about this shred shit :
> > I think this means exactly what society is all about  right now
> > (symbolically) ...
> > All in all, it s a shame for all humans I guess ... Specially when you
> used
> > to know what used to be  the "real-meaning" of it before ...
> > People joke about it but can t do the same anymore or even understand?...
> > As the roman civilization used to be ...
> > Builders die ,,, Losers remain  in a democratie which is still and won t
> be
> > "freedom",
> > anyhow the mass of people =stupidity for me , and  still  they are
>  playing
> > games (thing which always work to control the mass)
> > then they stand under the beautiful temples built by what we used to call
> > real MEN,
> > Homo Sapiens is a illusion as Darwin's theory *is wrong*.
> > Peace sells but who is buying ?
> > Sincerely;
> > Be brave to chaos cause it s just the beginning  ...
> >

> > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:22 AM, <perry7 at mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> oh man, look what happens if you publicly approve of Guantanamo Bay
> >> as a proper way to teach non-believers some Freedom.
> >>
> >> well maybe not all of you knew this, it was on the Dutch television as
> >> one
> >> of Metallica's leading guys spoke out in favor of torturing people as
> >> a way
> >> of education
> >>
> >> and now this happened to the sound of this once so promising band
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_rsg2yvkw&feature=related
> >>
> >> ----
> >> perry
> >>

> > --