My pompous prog rock re-interpretation :D

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 3 14:24:53 CET 2009

Chris ,
It s very cool :) ,
why didn t you try some real guitar ?
The end (before the fade out ) is a bit bombastic but it s maybe just me ...

All in all very well  done ... I like it very much ..
I can t give more advices cause you are way better than me in  general for
technical and producing stuff  , and I learn more from you than you will
learn l from me :)

Thx for sharing ... :)
very cool

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Chris Strellis <
Chris.Strellis at crystalvision.tv> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Well it's Christmas time - nearly - or so I've been told. There's a
> great EM podcast called Syndae:
>
> http://www.syndae.de/
>
> Well I had a track of mine played on there before (clue: It's Episode 17
> and I'm Voynich)
>
> http://www.syndae.de/episodes/59-episode-17
>
> Anyway, he's asked for some Christmas themed submissions to play for the
> up and coming show, a general one, not a specific to me!  I thought I'd
> have a quick go and found a nice MIDI file to use as the basis for it.
> Some of you may be familiar with the track - it's quite well known - but
> I didn't know of it - LOL.
>
> Original is here:
>
> http://www.strellis.com/mp3/trans_siberian_orchestra_christmas_eve_in_sa
> rajevo.mp3<http://www.strellis.com/mp3/trans_siberian_orchestra_christmas_eve_in_sa%0Arajevo.mp3>
> http://tinyurl.com/yhp3nnx
>
> Anyway, I used a ton of soft synths* and put this together
>
> http://www.strellis.com/mp3/S_T_R_E_L_L_I_S_Christmas_Eve_Sarajevo_12_24
> _V1.0.mp3
> http://tinyurl.com/yajqs35
>
> Let me know what you think - what sucks and what's bearable ;)
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris
>
> *
> Waldorf PPG VST - "Acoustic Guitar"