New track by me (Kim) and my brother (Sami)

S. Brodsky EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 17 18:32:55 CEST 2009

Kim Johnsson replied:
>> Did you get it serviced in Finland? I always thought there are very
>> little options for servicing analogue synths around here ...
> There's this guy maybe 200 meters down the road from my place...but
> other than him, I have no idea where to even begin to search for
> anything even remotely resembling tech support for these things.

Talk about luck then! Or maybe that's how you chose the location of your
house... Next option is probably www.jam.se at Stockholm or at least
they know where since they sell old analogue synths.

--
  sb