New track by me (Kim) and my brother (Sami)

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 14 10:16:33 CEST 2009

Very nice track Kim.  It has a James Bond theme tune feel to it. :o)
There is a lot I like about it and very little I dislike.  Thanks for
sharing.

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Kim Johnsson
Sent: 09 August 2009 18:16
To: Music-bar
Subject: New track by me (Kim) and my brother (Sami)

Hi guys!

The latest collaboration between me and my bro. Almost done. Check it
out at:

http://soundcloud.com/kim-johnsson/the-heaven-wont-fall

There is a slight cheese factor present. And an ARP Odyssey "solo".

The ending isn't quite there yet, the vocals will be re-recorded, and
slight tweaking will take place, but otherwise it's quite done, unless
you guys come up with something that needs major rework.

As ever, all comments welcome.

Enjoy,

Kim