Honesty or ..?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 29 18:17:44 CEST 2009

I bought a bike pannier rack for £14 for the road bike, but the shop
sent the wrong item.
I guess the packer must have switched the destination of similar sized
boxes.
The thing I received is this, which would be a nice substitution on my
mounty bike for certain conditions:

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=18474&src=froogle

I'm going to alert them, but I just thought I'd ask if there are any
folks on here who would keep them and the 800% price difference, sod the
LBS! Your opinion is important, citizen ;)

It's worth not stealing it just to imagine the look on the guys face who
gets what I ordered instead:

"That's so gay. It's not going anywhere near my mtb!"

Heh..