Tripath TA2024

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 29 01:24:32 CEST 2009

These are a bit old now, but..
Finally bought one of the evaluation boards for this class T amplifier.
Won't get it for a week or two (China) but got it for what I feel is a
good price (£12 or so all inc)

Datasheets: http://www.datasheetarchive.com/TA2024-datasheet.html

It measures about 90x60mm and is about 8W into 8 ohm.
It is 80%+ efficient and I intend to make a tiny amp separate with it