Power Question

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 18 17:07:52 CEST 2009

On Apr 18, 2009, at 16:55 , The Dong wrote:

> If you have need for more sockets, it's better to string another one
> on
> serially or buy a bigger one than to plug another into another mains
> socket as this creates another path to earth. A condition avoided in
> much audio circuitry. It may be a little fairy dusty..

Yeah. I've followed the magic advice of Sarah Thompson from years and
years ago and never had any troubles. Electrical outlet -> 6-way power
strip -> and in that powerstrip 6 6-way power strips. Done. 36
outlets. Although these days I get by with just 2 of those power
strips :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL