Power Question

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 18 16:09:48 CEST 2009

Matt Picone wrote:
> How important is having isolated outlet banks to keep digital and analog
> components from interferring with each other?

I don't understand the question?
Most digital gear has analogue parts, as most modern analogue gear has
digital parts.

You may have to resort to use of an axe or chainsaw to separate them...
~Might be a good, but expensive and wasteful stage show :)
Unless one bit of gear is heinously faulty or inadequately designed
there should be neg. interference.

(in other words, I'd toss the ballyhoo and ignore the hooha and just be
reasonably sensible about it)

PS.
I have these wonderful crystal bead bracelets that make all music sound
better.
Want some?
Only $400 each (a pair is needed for stereo, no discount for multi)

;)