Live Suite Dilemma

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 11:25:51 CEST 2009

Peter Korsten schreef:
> punkdISCO schreef:
>
>> So, for an extra 150euros you get 750euro worth of stuff.
>>
>> I really don’t need any of the above but I hear they all intergrate so
>> well they can quickly become, say, your sampler of choice..
>
> Let's just rephrase that:
>
> "For an extra €150, you get €750 worth of stuff you don't need."
>
> It's called amortisation of capital defenestration. :)

It depends. I have found that I use internal Ableton Live plugins
a LOT because they sound great, all look the same, and working
with them is fast. Seeing the fact that I don't have as much time
for making music as I would like to, I think it is definitely
worth it. And it's not like paying 1,000 euros.
For me it just works.

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n