I got a son today

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 3 23:49:53 CEST 2009

> There are many small things that aren't quite the same when adopting
> compared to giving birth to a child - this is a good example - but,
> in my mind, the greatest things about being parents are sort of
> equal in the two ways.

Well you're all about to experience massive changes together.  He's
probably going to rock out, a lot.  You'll probably be very content
just listening, more and more.

Of course, it could go the other way around as well .. or not at all!
Who knows?  We shall see!

>> But this is great news! Hope everything works out well.
>
> It is indeed. I sure do too:) - It's a whole new life for us. To
> have children has been a wish of ours for the last 5½ years, so
> knowing the phase of our life, in which we had troubles on the way
> to parenthood, is soon likely to be over, is a _very_ comforting
> thought. Breathtaking too:)

Yup!  I can't wait to meet all you guys one day!

;
--
Jay Vaughan