I got a son today

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 3 23:14:46 CEST 2009

> Reading the first half of the first sentence I thought it was strange
> that you "had been informed" that you had a son :)

There are many small things that aren't quite the same when adopting compared to giving birth to a child - this is a good example - but, in my mind, the greatest things about being parents are sort of equal in the two ways.

> But this is great news! Hope everything works out well.

It is indeed. I sure do too:) - It's a whole new life for us. To have children has been a wish of ours for the last 5½ years, so knowing the phase of our life, in which we had troubles on the way to parenthood, is soon likely to be over, is a _very_ comforting thought. Breathtaking too:)

/Søren