BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 11:45:34 CEST 2008

The Dong schreef:

> Apple is lying and deceiving us all as to how big a player it really is
> and that is the main reason all their shit costs twice as much as
> everyone elses. Not because it is twice as good.
>
> OK?

Naaah, Apple is not much better or a lot less good than other
brands, I guess. They just sell cool things, and I own a couple
of them.
A lot of my friends own Apple stuff as well, also much older
Apple stuff, and mostly it all still works. I make most of my
MIDI productions on a Power Mac 450 Dual that is at least 8 years
old. It still performs great. You see a lot of Apple gear around
here, it's sold in many shops, and you see MacBooks everywehere
in commercials or in the papers and magazines. I guess you just
live in a part of the world where Apple is less popular. No
sweat. PCs are just as good. I work with both Macs and PCs - the
best of both worlds, I guess...
--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n